Date added: 27 February, 2019
Posted by: Farhan Daudi
Nucleus Commercial Finance was founded in 2011 to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. No bureaucracy, no rigidity: we support growing companies with the finance they need to flourish. Our specialists have substantial banking and investment experience. As such, we understand how to structure long-term funding that helps your business grow.
At Nucleus, we combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of P2P platforms. We’re completely transparent, won’t mask hidden costs with low interest rates. We are an exciting expanding company set on growth and maximising our potential to become an exceptional key partner in business.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Content & Brand Manager who will be responsible for developing content marketing plans, take the lead on seasonal campaigns and creating compelling content that will amplify the company brand. The Content & Brand Manager will provide input towards the overall PR strategy of the company, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage.
Reporting to: Associate Director of Marketing
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Responsible for creating, driving and delivering the content marketing plan for the business as determined by the Associate Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for creating the media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media working alongside PR agency.
- Responsible for creating content for blogs, press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations alongside PR agency.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding them.
- Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining brand-led content across the brand's website, customer emails, and all social platforms as intended within the content plan.
- To work with the Associate Director of Marketing to fulfill all requirements across copy, imagery, design and video across the business as agreed within the content plan.
- Assist the Associate Director of Marketing at meetings with business stakeholders to plan and identify requirements ahead of content schedule finalisation.
- Assist the Associate Director of Marketing with events both internal and external. Managing brand, strategy and planning.
- Lead the storytelling of seasonal campaigns and collaborations with SEO and PR agencies with the Associate Director of Marketing, creating hooks and straplines that translate across all channels and amplify the brand.
- Work in partnership with the Associate Director of Marketing to oversee all content initiatives and ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and positive customer experiences are delivered across all platforms.
- Lead, create and publish engaging online content and brief the Associate Director of Marketing of content features and blog updates.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience working with SEO & PR agencies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a financial background.
- Experience working with Content management systems and platforms (WordPress, Pyro, Hootsuite).
- Experience of working with/forging relationships with journalists;.
- Knowledge of content and SEO tools (such as SEM rush/SEO Moz/Sprout Social).
- Project management skills across events, PR, content and brand management.
- Skilled content creator/story teller and manager of people and process.
- High attention to detail levels for editing of marketing content, PR releases and analysing data.