Date added: 12 December, 2018
Posted by: Farhan Daudi
Nucleus Commercial Finance was founded in 2011 to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. No bureaucracy, no rigidity: we support growing companies with the finance they need to flourish. Our specialists have substantial banking and investment experience. As such, we understand how to structure long-term funding that helps your business grow.
At Nucleus, we combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of P2P platforms. We’re completely transparent, won’t mask hidden costs with low interest rates. We are an exciting expanding company set on growth and maximising our potential to become an exceptional key partner in business.
We are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking individuals to join a dedicated team of hard workers with easy going personalities, to reach common goals of excellence and achievement. We are recruiting
Reporting to: Business Development Manager.
Recruiting Business Development Executives in the following regions:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Research organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Contact potential clients via email and/or phone, follow up new business opportunities and arrange meetings.
- Prospecting 50 to 60 Businesses every day in their assigned region everyday and generate their own pipeline.
- Assist in the planning of new marketing initiatives and attend conferences, meetings, and industry events with colleagues.
- Assist in the planning of pitches and, work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development and being aware of market trends and competitors.
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business.
- Establish partnerships with other lenders and refer leads which are not suitable for Nucleus products.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Educated to degree level in relevant program.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business development or a similar role.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its events or willing to learn.
- Be self-motivated, dedicated and able to work with within a team.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
IT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excel (min of intermediate preferred)
- Word (min of intermediate preferred)
- Experience of using CRM systems