Nucleus Commercial Finance was founded to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. No bureaucracy, no rigidity: we support growing companies with the finance they need to flourish. We combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of fintech platforms. We’re completely transparent, won’t mask hidden costs with low-interest rates, and we aren’t going to penalise the businesses we support with unforeseen charges. A fixed upfront fee, fixed monthly payments – that’s it.
Working with the Sales, Risk and Operations team to drive Prospects through the onboarding process in an effective, efficient and risk-aware manner.
Reporting to: Risk Director
Main duties and responsibilities are (but not limited to)
- Undertaking corporate and individual due diligence to ensure compliance with our internal guidelines and anti-money laundering obligations
- Assisting the Sales team with the administrative elements of the new business process, including the organisation of surveys, arranging credit committees and the production of offer letters and facility documentation in line with underwritten requirements
- Managing client files and receipt of client documentation ensuring satisfactory completion in line with legal and internal compliance guidelines
- Liaising with external parties such as lawyers, auditors and asset values as required
- Carrying out post-transaction tasks such as registering security and sending out client documentation
- Liaising with the Sales, Risk and Operations team to manage the satisfaction of pre-commencement conditions
- Providing ad-hoc assistance to the Operations team for current clients by producing variation letters and any other relevant documentation
- Educated to degree level in a relevant program;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business development or a similar role;
- Microsoft Office skills including powerpoint, word and excel;
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its events or willing to learn;
- Be self-motivated, dedicated and able to work in a team;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excel (min of intermediate preferred)
- Word (min of intermediate preferred)
- Experience of using CRM systems