Date added: 20 February, 2020
Posted by: Farhan Daudi
Nucleus Commercial Finance was founded in 2011 to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. No bureaucracy, no rigidity: we support growing companies with the finance they need to flourish. Our specialists have substantial banking and investment experience. As such, we understand how to structure long-term funding that helps your business grow.
At Nucleus, we combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of P2P platforms. We’re completely transparent, won’t mask hidden costs with low interest rates. We are an exciting expanding company set on growth and maximising our potential to become an exceptional key partner in business.
The role will entail generating qualified traffic via paid/organic search marketing, social media, SEO, affiliates, email, and display with the ultimate goal of driving qualified conversions.
Working within the marketing team, you will collaborate closely with content, design, data and sales teams to conceive, manage, analyse, and optimise campaigns that drive customer growth and funnel improvements.
Key channels include PPC, Programmatic, Shopping, Affiliates, and Paid Social channels. You will be responsible for defining and delivering the paid channel strategy, with accountability for the budgets for all paid channels. You will take ownership of tracking and reporting on campaigns and provide accurate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting including commentary and recommendations. You will also manage external agency relationships.
Reporting to: Marketing Director
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Drive customer acquisition through a diverse range of digital channels – maintaining and constantly optimising for maximum impact.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing Director to plan digital marketing and ensure paid media strategy is executed to exceed targets.
- Manage and develop the email marketing program, data segmentation and performance to ensure optimal performance including open rate, CTR and revenue.
- Own the inbound strategy as well as improving current channels to increase the number of inbound qualified leads.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute experiments throughout the ‘acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral’ funnel – identifying insights and key opportunities for improvement.
- Research and advise on external technology-driven marketing initiatives focusing on customer acquisition.
- Optimise web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to evaluate and optimise our growth strategy and ultimate performance.
- Manage budgets and report on digital campaign ROI.
- Build robust reporting and attribution capability that provides diagnostics and optimisation opportunities.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance. Landing page testing and optimisation.
- Develop the audience strategy across channels to improve relevance and targeting of advertising.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- BS/MS degree with a focus on business, marketing, mathematics and/or statistics. Strong experience of running successful PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Strong understanding of keyword research and implementation.
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns as well as delivery reports.
- Experience with website migration and website hosting platforms. Google and Bing Certified (preferred).
- Strong project management skills in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Advanced digital analytics experience (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/social media analytics).
- Advanced experience with Microsoft excel, as well as online tools such as Hubspot and Pardot.
- Comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets.
- Proven digital marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Agency management experience.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to take the initiative and get things done.
- Passionate about digital advertising and technology.
- A numerical, analytical mind and expert understanding of all performance marketing metrics, KPIs and acronyms, with the ability to make data-based decisions around metrics.
- An excellent understanding of the technical aspects of digital acquisition, including attribution and conversion tracking.
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills, with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Organised and able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- A passion for self-development and a willingness to learn.
- Have commercial experience managing advertising budgets.