Nucleus Commercial Finance was founded to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. No bureaucracy, no rigidity: we support growing companies with the finance they need to flourish.
We combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of fintech platforms. We’re completely transparent, won’t mask hidden costs with low interest rates, and we aren’t going to penalize the businesses we support with unforeseen charges. A fixed upfront fee, fixed monthly payments – that’s it.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will perform hands-on administration of the day to day operations of Salesforce. You will also serve as a subject matter expert for all Salesforce Administration related tasks and contributor in requirements, design and implementation reviews. The candidate will be joining the client's IT team to help them with Salesforce and future CRM related projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- 3 - 5 years of Salesforce.com experience
- SFDC Admin 201 or Admin 301 Certification
- Prior experience supporting a user base of at least 50 users
- Perform business analysis for new business unit or subsidiary to define Salesforce related business requirements
- Define conceptual technical and/or non-functional requirement documents to translate business requirements into technical information that developers can use.
- Proactively seek and identify needed system changes
- Work on customization and development of workflows
- Assist in migration and integration process into Salesforce
- Design and create User Roles, Profiles and Role Hierarchies
- Capture reporting requirements and creating Reports and Dashboards
- Conduct training to users/groups to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor application storage and create documentation as needed
- Be the subject matter expert on Salesforce and Force.com applications
- Analyse business requirements (functional and technical) by conducting information-gathering sessions.
- Perform the necessary configuration tasks to support the business requirements for SFDC
- Securities and Permissions
- Assist with User Acceptance and Regression Testing for development
- Experience in Salesforce integration SOAP / REST
3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience. Excellent technical and communication skills with experience in interfacing with internal stakeholders. Proven ability to utilize Salesforce analytic tools. Salesforce administrator certification.