Nucleus Commercial Finance was founded to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. No bureaucracy, no rigidity: we support growing companies with the finance they need to flourish. We combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of fintech platforms. We’re completely transparent, won’t mask hidden costs with low-interest rates, and we aren’t going to penalise the businesses we support with unforeseen charges. A fixed upfront fee, fixed monthly payments – that’s it. Now we need a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our young and driven Marketing Team. Our goal is to create awareness of our products and get prospects to convert into deals.
We’re looking for a digital acquisition specialist to own our digital acquisition campaigns, working closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to educate, engage and excite potential customers about alternative business finance, and Nucleus. A digital marketing specialist is responsible for driving the day-to-day integration of digital to meet clients' objectives. This includes pay-per-click advertising (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing) and email marketing to engage clients' audiences and generate sales leads. They should be capable and confident with a thorough understanding of the techniques, platforms, and skills to deliver tangible, measurable results.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Contribute creative campaign ideas that add digital and email marketing elements to campaigns.
- Offer strategic, tactical and practical advice to the account teams and clients develop digital and content marketing tactics to deliver on objectives and secure their ongoing business.
- Develop SMART objectives for the digital elements of each campaign and agree on the measures of success.
- Monitor and report success against the original objectives and continually modify a campaign plan to make sure we achieve the goals.
- Plan and execute campaigns across advertising platforms from Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Measure the impact of campaigns including engagement, web traffic and conversions.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse, interpret and share the data behind the results.
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in B2B marketing with complex sales process in small and medium-size companies with a specific industry approach.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, including Paid Search, Paid Social and Email Marketing
- Experience in Financial SaaS will be highly appreciated. • Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Strategic thinking AND excellent execution skills
- Good understanding of marketing and sales automation and campaign tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc).
- Strong project management skills in a highly dynamic environment.
- Practical business and sales acumen • Ability to define objectives, key results and to analyse and optimise KPI
- Strong people & planning & organisational skills will help you to shape your future role as you develop your career at Nucleus
- Experience in dealing with directors & business owners.
- Fast Learner and solve problems efficiently
- Hard-working, persistent and resourceful
- Data and result oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others.
- Great and innovative company.
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonus scheme based on performance
- Group pension scheme, matched contributions up to 3%
- Family health care
- 25 days annual leave
- Hours of work: 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday